Ej öppet för ytterligare svar.

Fr0ziz

Erfaren Medlem
Meddelanden
Ratings
105 2
Poäng
Thread starter #1
How old are you? 16, but people think I am less.
What's your game? Fr0ziz with a zero instead of o
What's your reality? Daniel Shafti
Why do you want to become a Mod? I think I can get the admin that I can help you with plugins and essentials, and I can cough event and so I can help folk.ag is pretty good build and I have been Global Courage and on my server will not exactly remember everything they were quite long ago. I can quite many plugins but I have not played Minecraft in in 3 months I stop playing, but I start again for type 1 week ago. I would very much like to help as before I thought they were funny shit. I will try to help all the players as best they can, and I will try to do so the chat is as clean as possible. I will warn anyone who spams. I can quite a few commands and plug insertion. I will be as active as I can, like 3-6 when school starts then I have to study quite a lot I start in high school. But I will do my best, I will most looking hackers. Those who spams will get mute them hacking will be alerted only if they continue, they ban those who say stupid things in the chat will be muted or kicked. I'm a nice person I have a refined language in the chat, if need be, I would never use my leave to other things than what I'm going to use it for and I help new players with the usual questions such as how to get the money was buy one etc. I would help multipvp against spammers, I would help beginners how they would start to play so that they also get to have fun on this server. it would be great to adminstatera in MultiPvP that it is good fun and I have been the courage of MultiPvP before so I can not. The most important / biggest reason I apply for the Administrator is that I think I will be able to help the others more with this rank, a rank that has more commands to fix different situations. And I can most people commandsen that you need to know to be an admin on a server. if need be, I would never use my leave to other things than what I'm going to use it for. And I so sometimes I help to fix some new PvP arena or in another server on the MP. I can also build what you want and help with what you want. I would never temp ban anyone without proof = film evidence. I will never keep on abusa, think they are just silly.
How long can you be active on the server every day? I will be active 5-6 timmar.För that I have every staff in many different sevrar and one of them e My Gammla server. I abusar not. I spamming or swear nor I will never abusa nor for the e just boring XDD I like to be an admin on the era server for you are so good staffs and like it very much I will just be nice to everyone I will help anyone who needs help and not only do not listen to them then you are no good Admin and will never abusa this time want so gjärna huh staff at MultiPvP because I love MultiPvP and although I know a lot about plugins eg worldgourd or World Edit or BanManager or something else. and so I run a server that I am the Owner and the server is 24/7 so I know how to treat a server: D and I can lot of great plugins that playtime or anything else and I'm very good at being admin servers that I own the server so I will not really griefa it's just Tråååååkigt.För I feel I have what it takes to become Admin. I have been there on 4 other services and Admin 2 but some of these servers are removed :( I just found this little extra with Multipvp. I play most of the factions and kitpvp but it does not prevent me from the others things. I is kind of a no-lifer and how much time any time to help others and give people support. I can also see if people hacking for I have hacked a long time ago, but not anymore. I also have very good control of hackers. I look easy if people have xray kill aura and such. it is the weakness of motorcycle .... HACKERS! Although I have only used it on the single-player worlds know myself how stupid it is. I really want to give support to this server. Playing the role if you already have 10,000 mods ... I would like to receive it the largest Swedish server. I am not a rule breaker, playing legit in PvP and focus on those that other players say hacks. I've also had a couple of servers around 17 players. I have quite a few friends and skype contacts, so I can spread the IPN to everyone I know that this server is growing. because I can very much about the commands eg / tempban (name) (how long) (why) I can see a hacker in long distance eg Escape notch or kill aura or other mods that are banned because me and my friend has operating a server and it went really well !!!!!!
How long can you be active? every day type 3-4 hours
Could you imagine working in the live chat at least 2 hours every day? (10% greater chance that you will Mod if you do) certain.
How long have you played on the server? Almost one year
Have you ever been banned on the server? aa one time but where was abuse
Do you have experience of Moderator and has been a moderator on another server before? yes, I have quite a lot of experience on the mod / admin.
If you are contactable via voice calls (t.e.x. Skype, TeamSpeak)? yes, call me on the phone. Thus, skype phone. so it works 100%: D

Senast ändrad:
Meddelanden
Ratings
6 3
Poäng
@DrooneMC Ja Uhm för ett tag sedan vart du Admin, då hände nåt men jag tror på dig men jag vill du ska ta det allvar o inte xd LOL o sånt i tjaten, Svara på detta meddelande så kan vi prata om detta senare.

Philip

Ägare
Personalmedlem
Ägare
Meddelanden
Ratings
556 2 7
Poäng
Admin #5
@DrooneMC Ja Uhm för ett tag sedan vart du Admin, då hände nåt men jag tror på dig men jag vill du ska ta det allvar o inte xd LOL o sånt i tjaten, Svara på detta meddelande så kan vi prata om detta senare.
DrooneMC blev aldrig demotad för att han ej skött sig, vi har mest demotat han av säkerhetsskäl eftersom han då varit vän med en som griefat (NiflaN)
Nej, han är ej demotad av en anledning.

Fr0ziz

Erfaren Medlem
Meddelanden
Ratings
105 2
Poäng
Thread starter #7
DrooneMC blev aldrig demotad för att han ej skött sig, vi har mest demotat han av säkerhetsskäl eftersom han då varit vän med en som griefat (NiflaN)
Nej, han är ej demotad av en anledning.
Jag är i Spanien just nu, och kan inte joina på 4 veckor. Men, kan Ni ta tbx mig som admin sen? Jag gillar inte ens Niflan och jag kommer aldrig bli det. Och för det andra, jag har skaffat en mic <3 och för det tredje, jag räddade ju kitpvp varför skulle jag griefa?? Iaf, snälla Philip, efter resan kommer jag prata igenom allt. Snälla /pex user Fr0ziz group set admin och /op <3 jag har ändrat mc namn till Fr0ziz med en nolla. Istället för o

Fr0ziz

Erfaren Medlem
Meddelanden
Ratings
105 2
Poäng
Thread starter #9
What?, vad menar du med o XD i tjaten? Och sure vi kan prata om detta senare

Meddelanden
Ratings
12 2
Poäng
''Hur gammal är du? 16, men folk tror att jag är mindre.''

True story.

Du var så konstig mot mig.

''- Du har raidat prison!''

Du hade inget bevis men ändå anklagade du mig för nåt jag ej gjort :/

Fr0ziz

Erfaren Medlem