Play.MultiPvP.se ● Multistaden.se

Register Logga in

Nekad Staff issue [Philip]

Status
Ej öppet för ytterligare svar.
Meddelanden
Poäng
Thread starter #1
Well i am making this post pointing primarily to SkillRex i do not know his steam name or link or anything like that but that would be pretty easy to figure out. So basically my friend has been banned a few times before and it has been resolved. But the last few days have been weird. There was an altercation yesterday at the Torget which got my friend banned for clog but that has been resolved since today. So basically I got RDM'ed by some random guy when i was trying to run to the bank he has been banned now. I don't wanna go too much in detail about my friends ban but it has lead to us feeling like SkillRex has been spectating us a lot lately. When the altercation happened at the Torget i made an /report about it but before i even made the /report SkillRex came out of noclip. Don't you think its kind of weird? And also they where talking about yeah CantFall should get perm ban and blacklist etc etc. SkillRex has been acting kind of toxic to us. We feel like now every time SkillRex is spectating us waiting for something to happen so he can instantly ban us for no specific reason.

Meddelanden
Ratings
8 1
Poäng
I havent spectated ur friend cantfall more than one minute i was just doing my job when i saw him starting punching a guy that held a knife too him which is fearrp but if you feel like ive benn toxic to you then thats something i hope we can solve. Yesterday when he got banned it was because of the combatlog and i didnt even put that ban on him i feel like you have just been accusing me because i was in noclip when i saw him punching someone with a knife.

Pontus

Admin
Personalmedlem
Admin
WL-Ansvarig
Meddelanden
Ratings
63 1
Poäng
Staff #4
Hello my friend! It dosen`t matter if SkillRex spectate you friend, he just doing his job. And you and your friend should always follow the rules we have on Multistaden!

Hope you have a good day!

Pontus

Trippy

Head-Mod
Personalmedlem
Head-Mod
WL-Ansvarig
Meddelanden
Ratings
Poäng
Staff #5
I’ve seen that your friend CantFall has been banned a lot lately, I don’t see the issue myself. He was spectating a “hot” area where a lot of players passes by and stays at. That’s part of our job, to spectate areas that we know are always filled with people. He did not do anything wrong, there’s no certain limit to how much we are allowed to spectate a user.

Status
Ej öppet för ytterligare svar.